Go Fund Me Small Business Relief Initiative
U.S. CITIzens and residents
Small businesses that have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus can sign up on GoFundMe to start a fundraiser to benefit their small business. If a small business raises $500 on their GoFundMe and meets eligibility requirements they may be considered to recieve a $500 matching grant from the Small Business Relief Fund.
- A $500 matching grant
- Have been negatively impacted by a government mandate due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Be independently owned and operated
- Be nationally dominant in its field of operation
- Intend to use funds to either a) care for its employees/wprkers or b) pay ongoing business expenses
- Raise at least $500 for the business through its own GoFundMe fundraiser, which fundraiser it started because of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Have no fraud reports made against it.